Volunteer to create graphic designs (Social media creatives) to help promote volunteerism during Daan Utsav.
General Instructions: All graphic designs should
- be square shaped (800×800 pixels is suggested)
- include the Bhumi’s logo (click here to download)
- include the Daan Utsav logo (click here to download)
- include the URL www.bhumi.ngo/utsav (except blood donation pledge)
Specific events for which graphic designs are required
- October 2: Swachh Bharat & Tree Plantation drive – Volunteers will organise cleanups / tree plantation activity inside their locality/organisation, or a public area nearby
- October 5 : Blood donation pledge – Two lakh people are expected to take the pledge via SMS or the website
Poster should have either website link or SMS details: Website link : www.bhumi.ngo/blood-donors
OR SMS: PLEDGE <name> <email> <pincode> <blood group> to 9220092200
- October 8 : Seva Sandwich – A simple empathy building activity where volunteers form groups, make sandwiches, distribute it to beneficiaries and also have insightful conversations with the them.
- October 8 : Reading Activity – A wonderful reading activity where every person reads a story to a child and also motivates the child to read it.
- Daan Utsav : General – You can also design general posters on giving, volunteering and Daan Utsav
In case of any queries, feel free to write to daanutsav [AT] bhumi.org.in