Become a LessonPotter – Volunteer to Create Lessons
Volunteer to help thousands of students learn by simply voice recording lessons using your phone in any subject, any language and at your free time. For students with limited access to good educational resources, lessons that you create will make a big difference.
What do Volunteers need to do?
You will voice-record lessons, each lesson will explain a topic or concept from the school syllabus. You can choose whatever subjects that you are most comfortable with. Full guidance and help will be provided to you on how to become an effective LessonPotter.
- Give a minimum of 20 hours of your time between now and Dec 31, 2017
- You can perform this activity from your home or from anywhere. There is no need to travel anywhere. You just need an Android smartphone or Tab
- You can choose when to spend your time on this
- Age/Gender/Location – No Bar
Our priority in this phase of volunteering is to create lessons linked to Tamil Nadu State Board Syllabus. You can cover English medium or Tamil medium syllabus. You can create lessons in English or Tamil or both.
If you don’t have access to school textbooks, you can still Volunteer. We will provide links for free online access. If you prefer some other Board, you are welcome too. We intend to cover all school Boards in India.
Links to know further about LessonPot
- LessonPot Concept Explained in English
- LessonPot Concept Explained in Tamil
- Website: www.lessonpot.com
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 98458 81371
[googleapps domain=”docs” dir=”forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfhBFm9pKZbBs0bANrwzka2bX6NkTNURo7TO9p4zDx-kqczeQ/viewform” query=”embedded=true” width=”760″ height=”1200″ /]