Open Links is looking for volunteers who can make education interesting by helping students to make and use good educational videos.
Below are few expectation form the volunteers:
- Assist students to make educational videos
- Volunteers should be able to read and understand the curriculum of classes 6 to 9 (Science, Maths, History etc)
- Volunteers should be able to guide children on story writing and visualization.
- Training and support will be provided to volunteers
- Schools will be so selected that it lies in your nearest locality and your timing requirements. However, this may not be a perfect match.
- Also school schedules can sometime change due to exams, other events, holidays or teacher priorities.
- We expect you to work out your schedules with the schools so that the program can continue to run successfully during the year.
- You will typically spend about 1-3 hours with the school every week.
- Depending on school schedule you may visit the school about 30-40 weeks in a year; The rest of the time, you will be spending on preparation, reflections, sharing etc. in person or mostly on phone / internet with your coach.
Commitment: 6 hours/week for a minimum of 1 year.
- This is a pro-bono activity. You may also end up spending money for things like travel and internet.
- Reasonable comfort and excitement about using IT tools. Confidence that you can manage syllabus of 6th to 10th.
[googleapps domain=”docs” dir=”forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6h0hx9cDncWRXkndT6sNJ5XmMvjLjFecJlPr4F_7j3HtoCQ/viewform” query=”embedded=true” width=”760″ height=”1500″ /]