Mantra4Change, is a 5 year-old Bangalore based NGO working in the field of Systemic Education Transformation. We hold ourselves accountable to the vision of making quality education available to all children, no matter what socio-economic backgrounds they come from. To this end, we partner with schools serving the children from underprivileged sections of our society for a two year period in order to achieve capacity building of school staffs (Administrative, teaching and non-teaching) and improved learning outcomes among students.
Volunteers are required for conducting due diligence on field, for the launch of the Mantra4Change School Transformation program in Andhra Pradesh. Under this role a volunteer will be required to visit schools and collect information for primary research. Mantra will be providing basic training, along with tablets and prepared questionnaire to guide them through this process. The questionnaire will cover both qualitative and quantitative aspects of data required. This will include interaction with different stakeholders in the school premises.
- Date: Jan 21 to Feb 21, 2019
- Place: Various Schools in the Districts (Guntur City, Vizag city, Vijayawada only) of Andhra Pradesh
- Time: Total time required to collect data per school is 25-30 hours.
- Training: Basic training of 3 hours will be conducted for Assessors before they hit the ground. And ongoing support will be provided over call.
- Duration: May vary between 2 weeks and 1 month depending on availability of volunteers
PoC: Saurabh Singh – [email protected] | 9696066610
Tejas Bhagat : [email protected] | 8390336069
Medha Kohli : [email protected] | 9949485140
Note: This will be an unpaid opportunity; certificate from Mantra will be provided.